Virtual Assistant hiring can be critical to the success of your business, especially when you find the right one. The best Virtual Assistant is someone you can turn to at a moments notice to get something critical done fast, and know it’s going to get done no matter what. They pick up the slack when you’re not there, they help you keep your business on-track. They can turn their hand to just about anything and comfortably work within your team of other specialist outsourced workers.
But what should you ask them before you make that all important VA hire?
Here are 21 questions I put together that’ll help you get the answers you need to hire the best Virtual Assistant.
- What previous Virtual Assistant experience do you have?
- What degrees do you have?
- Why did you decide to become a Virtual Assistant?
- What do you enjoy the most about your work?
- What are your plans for the next 5 years?
- What are you primary skills (what you’re best at)?
- What are your secondary skills (what you can do but don’t do much of)?
- What type of Virtual Assistant tasks do you enjoy the most?
- What type of Virtual Assistant work have you been undertaking during the past 12 months?
- How many clients are you providing your VA services to right now?
- Do you have any references I can contact?
- What are your typical working hours per day?
- How many hours to you have available to work with us over a 5 day week?
- What are your fees?
- How do you prefer to be paid?
- Would you be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- How quickly do you usually respond to emails during your working hours?
- Do you have any experience with [task name goes here]?
- What software do you normally use on a day to day basis?
- Is your internet connection reliable?
- Do you have a group of people you can call upon if ever you are unable to work?
There are literally 100′s of software solutions out there that help you manage projects. But there’s only one designed specifically for helping you work with your and your projects, that’s our .
We also have a free 6 day bootcamp training that shows you exactly how to hire VA’s and freelance contractors.