This is an update of OutVeo where we’ve re-enccoded the software to PHP 5.4 with ionCube. You only need to perform this update if you’re getting this error message: Updating the software is as easy as uploading a few files to wherever you have OutVeo installed. As always be sure to backup your “outveo.ini” file […]
The quickest way for you to get the help you need is just to signup below. We’ll usually reply within a few hours during normal business hours (9am – 6pm GMT, 4am – 1pm EST). Please also tell us the following in your support ticket: What are your FTP and OutVeo admin login codes?
- 0 I’m getting a PHP error message Posted 16th June 2015 in Error messages, Login issues
- 0 Activate license Posted 23rd June 2013 in Installation, License
- 1 Do I have ionCube Loader installed? Posted 3rd April 2013 in Error messages, Installation
- 0 Emails sent by OutVeo are not arriving Posted 9th January 2013 in Email
- 0 Install requirements Posted 8th December 2012 in Installation, Settings